Aluminium Foil Tape are applicable in electrical, HVAC and construction industries. The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required. These tapes can withstand different weather conditions.
- Resistant to chemicals, heat, and weather
- High tack cold weather adhesive
- Excellent adherence even in low temperature
- Blocks out moisture and odors
- Excellent insulation property
- Water and UV resistant
Our range of aluminium tapes finds wide application in the following areas:
- HVAC for sealing off vapors in fibreglass duct board, sheet metal ducts and FSK systems.
- Electrical for coating cables.
- For refrigeration duct bonding.
Package Includes: 1 roll x Aluminium Foil Tape (5cm x 5 meters)