Angle Block Gauge, professional mini adjustable angle v block milling 0 degree to 60 degrees.
- EXCELLENT MATERIAL: Steel, surface hardened to HRC58-62 °, nickel plated. With clear scale, it is easier for you to read. Lightweight and durable. Wear resistance, good storage, allows you to use for a long time.
- CONVENIENT FOR USING: Safety design with protection cover. After cleaning, You can go on keeping clean and convenient for your next use.
- EASY TO CLEAN: You can clean quickly. It can be cleaned and put into your toolbox. Portable and it does not occupy a lot of space and can be kept well.
- APPLICATION: In the milling machine, planer, drill press with adjustable angle grinder and regulations on the blade, crossed with other fixtures or clamping the workpiece after the workpiece processing, such as processing slope, slant-hole drilling and the like.
- Condition: Brand new
- Model: AP25
- Material: Steel, surface hardened to HRC58-62°, nickel plated.
- Accuracy: +- 0.01mm.
- Dimensions: approx. 75 x 25 x 36MM / 2.95 x 0.98 x 1.41in (L x W x H)
- Weight: 438g/15.33oz
- Color: as picture shows
- Angular Precision 10' On Readable Nonius
- Micro Adjustable 0 ° To 60 ° With Stop Scr
- Nickel plated, rust parallelism and verticality precision grinding of each working face to 0.01mm.
- It can be a cursor indicates stepless tilt adjustment angle, and then be secured with wrench, used to create a variety of fixed angle processing, testing of workpieces.
- Loosen the screw, pull the V-block to rotate along the guide rails on the base to find the target angle.
- Use the same methods as the vernier caliper to get the readings, the distance between two markings on the main scale stands for 1°, and the distance between two markings on the vernier for 10′.
- When the "0" marking on the vernier aligns to the "0" marking on the main scale, it means, the A measurement plane is parallel to the reference plane, and the B measurement plane is perpendicular to the reference plane.
- ①When "0" marking on the vernier is on the right side of the"0" marking on the main scale, the “0” marking on the vernier points the “degree” value, the marking on the right of the “0” marking stands for “minute” value (just the same as the vernier caliper), the “degree” “minute” value means the angle of A, B measuring surface rotating counterclockwise.
- ② When "0" marking on the vernier is on the left side of the"0" marking on the main scale, the “0” marking on the vernier points the “degree” value, the marking on the left of the “0” marking stands for “minute” value (just the same as the vernier caliper), the “degree” “minute” value means the angle of A, B measuring surface rotating clockwise. Then adjust the Angle to the target value and tighten the v-block and the base.
- 1 x Adjustable angle block
- 1 x Wrench