History of Bao Fu Ling
Once upon a time there was a monk sat in meditation under an old camphor tree, because he was in the wilderness, he had long been exposed to wind, rain and sun, together with mosquito bites, causing ulceration and swelling on his skin, chill and heat were both all over his body. He finally fainted under the old camphor tree, gasping. At that time, a pair of rural couples passing through and found the monk, they took him home. The couple, first of all, soaked some white round objects into the water to dissolve, then dipped the towel into it, gently wiped the wounds on the monk. After a while the skin began to have obvious changes, swelling gradually subsided. Next day the monk gradually woke up, he found his body and his face were completely healed. The monk tried to understand the reason before leaving the couple. In fact, that magical water was the dissolvent of camphor crystals. Since that day, wherever the monk went, he would spread the remedy recipe to local folks. A few hundred years later, Beijing Bao Zhi Tang Medical Research Institute, following Bao Zhi Tang’s ancestral prescription, re-ratio and apply the modern means of purification to develop a product which is effective for various skin problems, this is the origin of BAO FU LING.
• Skin allergies
• Athlete's foot
• Skin burn & scald
• Insect bites
• Genital infections
• White herpes
• Female genital itching
• Antibacterial itching
SUITABLE FOR: Adults, children, babies
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Apply the cream to skin for 2-3 minutes, 2-3 times a day.
- Immediately apply Bao Fu Ling when Scald burns, the effect will be very obvious. If Scald burns has been for some time and has burns blisters, you must prick the blisters first with a sterile needle then only apply the Bao Fu Ling.
- Does not leave scars. Mosquito bites blistering, immediately apply the cream for immediate results in 1-3 minutes.
- Bungarus fasciatus, coridaceae, camphora, margaritifera, vitamin E, chlorhexidine, mentholum, birch-me
- Using natural snake oil, gall bladder and precious herbal extracts, combined with modern technology carefully formulated into a high-tech, surfactant-rich factor and high penetrant.
ORIGIN: Made in China
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid oral, do not apply on the eye area.
STORAGE: Store in room temperature and dry condition.