The weight of snow and ice can cause limbs to break or topple whole trees. Accidents can happen anytime.
Chainsaw Gearbox is a Perfect Tool for pole pruning saw. You can now easily trim your trees by using this extension.
How to Assemble the Chainsaw Gearbox?
- Remove the Drive Sprocket
- Install the housing from the large gear assembly with the driven gear
- Remove the hub of the friction clutch
- Unscrew the lid of the oil tank with a cork, for which unscrew the five M4 screws
- unscrew the cover and the fixing screw
- Install the oil pump plunger with a worm wheel
- Extrude the drive gear assembly from the housing with bearings and seal towards the hub with light hammer blows through a wooden mandrel.
- 1 x Chainsaw Gear Box