Chisel Sharpener is made up of high quality material which is stainless steel, so it is resistant to rust and corrode. It can be adjusted for different size of blades with a clamping width range of 5-82mm.
How to use ?
- Start rolling at the 30 degrees of honing guide on the 80-grit sandpaper and others. You don't need oil or water for lubrication.
- Keep honing until you can feel a slight ridge of metal start to form all the way across the chisel’s back. This ‘wire edge’ indicates that the chisel’s end is sharp and the bevel has come to a point.
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Keep the same direction, anti-slip, smooth and safe.
- Adjustable clamping width by rotating the screw-cap
- Width: 4cm
- Color: silver
- Material: stainless steel/stainless steel + brass
- Clamping width range: 5-82mm
- Size is shown in the picture below
- 1 x Chisel Sharpener
- Please allowed 1-3mm differences due to manual measurement, thank you for your understanding!