Gone are the days when you find it hard to measure your parts correctly. This simple tool provides you a ton of help with its multi-functional usage. It is uniquely made to combine a ruler and 3 interchangeable heads (square head, protractor head, and center head). These heads are the perfect tools to accurately measure angles and depths on any project.
- Great tool for layouts, checking heights, depths, angle set-ups, etc.
- With measuring the range of 0-180 degrees and accuracy of 5 '/ 0.08 degrees
- Heads are equipped with an adjustable knob which allows them to move freely horizontally along the grooves of the rule so that they may be tailored towards any size job
- Made of fully hardened blades and etched with micro-fine blade graduations
- Finished with a beveled extension blade, roller control, and fine adjustment
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, anti-rust, durable and resistant to use
- Perfect for woodworking, stonemasonry, and metalworking needs
This is a must-have item in every toolbox of carpenters, machinist, engineers, DIYers, handymen, and woodwork enthusiasts. Now, you can upgrade your workmanship and do your projects accurately with the Combination Tri-Square Set, the tool that provides all your measuring needs.
USES OF THE 3 HEADS:
- measures whether angles are at right angles (90°) or 45° angles
- perfect for creating miter joints
- can be used to mark objects for cutting or for measuring depths of grooves/channels
- can be used for measuring specific angles
- allows you to determine the angle with its mark in both directions
- great for measuring and determining the center of round objects such as rods, dowels, etc.
- perfect for measuring 45° angles