Diamond Cutting & Grinding Disc is specially designed to provide faster and more aggressive cutting and grinding. It is also compatible for profiling edges, smoothing out inside sinkhole cuts, and smoothening.
- Multi-purpose and aggressive for fast cutting, shaping, and grinding stone.
- Widely used for profiling edges, smoothing out inside sinkhole cuts, and smoothening.
- Prep surfaces for lamination.
- Good for removing deep scratches from stone, prior polishing.
- Widely used for removing the coating on concrete floors.
- Concrete countertop fabricator use these discs to efficiently expose aggregates.
- Diameter 4-1/2 inch(115mm), 5/8"-11 thread, Thickness 2.4-2.5MM, Diamond Grit #40/50.
- One disc for several purposes
- High diamond exposure rate provides faster and more aggressive cutting and grinding.
- Engineered for good balance, fast grinding, cutting, and long working life.
- Perfect for people who do granite and marble worktops, headstones, tilers, builders.
1 x Diamond Cutting & Grinding Disc