Spend your money and time wisely by using your existing HD TV to display videos, photos, and games from your phone or tablet. There’s no need to buy a new Smart TV when you can actually just use a simple cable to project into your existing HD TV.
Absolutely zero complicated settings needed to start projection. The Fast-Link HDMI TV Cable is the quickest way to enjoy sharing your photos, watching movies together or playing games on a bigger screen for the whole family to enjoy.
- Enjoy clear digital display on your existing HD TV
- Easiest and simplest to use by just plug and play
- Instantly enjoy watching movies, sharing photos, playing mobile gameson a bigger screen
- Perfect for family gatherings, friends over for movie night or simply wanting to enjoy a big screen
- Supports 1080P high-definition quality output
- No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth required to setup
- Easy to store and bring anywhere with you
- Use your existing power bank as power supply
- Charges your phone at the same time while plugged into the cable
It’s time to bring forth your screen time to a next level without breaking your savings for a smart TV.
Simply use this no-fuss Fast-Link HDMI TV Cable for your pleasurable viewing experience.HOW TO USE:
- Insert the HDMI plug at the HDMI slot at the back of your TV. If you have plugged it in HDMI 1, select on your TV input source, HDMI 1 too.
- Insert the USB plug into a power source like a charger or power bank as long as it’s 5V1A or more. A lower power supply may not operate the HDMI cable.
- Insert the Type C/Lightning/Micro plug into your phone. This should display your phone screen on the TV right away. In case it doesn’t do so automatically, restart your phone/tablet first.
NOTE: An HDMI connected prompt message may or may not appear on the phone. The phone battery should also display that it’s charging.PACKAGE INCLUDED: