Cracked feet, also known as heel fissures, are a common problem for people of all ages, mostly caused by lack of moisture. Other causes include, standing for long hours, using harsh soaps, cold weather, continuous exposure to water, being overweight, and wearing improper footwear. Conditions like eczema, psoriasis, thyroid disease and diabetes can also contribute to this problem.
Introducing the Foot Mask, the perfect foot savior that removes dead skin and renew the skin on your foot.
- To apply the foot mask, wash your feet thoroughly (soaking in hot water to soften the dead skin). For people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior using the masks. Dry your feet.
- Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
- It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
- Wear the masks for 35-95 minutes. You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation. Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water. Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
Wait for the peeling process to start. Depending on user feet's condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depending on the user. When your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended to remove the skin even faster.
- It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve a better result.
- After using the masks, prevent excessive walking, high heels, and/or excess gym.
- Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant.
- This product is not intended to cure or diagnose diseases.
Each packet contains a pair of foot mask!