Heat sensitive, color changing guitar!
Bring your guitar game to the next level with the amazing Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating! Customize your regular wood colored guitar into a color changing, heat sensitive & coolest looking guitar!
Simply follow the instruction below to mix your own Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating thermochromic powder, it may be applied to virtually any surface, bringing a layer of heat sensitive color changing surface have never been easier!
The Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating thermochromic powder is made of skin-safe chemical that do not harm to the human skin. However, it is not intended to be consume. Formulated & produce using advance technology & machine, the thermochromic powder comes with bright vivid color in an ultra fine powder form.
HOW TO USE-:
- Prepare the Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating (10g) to a clear base (water / AB resin / oil / clear paint / ETC) with the ratio of 10g : 200ml
- Start mixing the Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating with the prepared clear base, stir well for a minimum of 5 minutes
- It is recommended to start mixing with a very small amount of pigment, and add more until the desired color is achieved.
- NOTES: mixing will generate heat, which may temporarily activate the thermochromic pigments color
- Item Type: Thermochromic Powder
- Material: Powder
- Color: Fresh Red, Peacock Green, Crystal Blue, Rose Gold, Cherry Red, Deep Blue, Carbon Grey, Yellish
- Size: 10g Per Bottle
- Bottle Size: 10ml
- TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED: The Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating's thermochromic pigment changes color at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C), from brightly colored to transparent
- NON-TOXIC: Formulated with skin-safe material & chemicals, the Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating's thermochromic powder is perfect safe for skin contact & uses no harsh chemicals (however, it is not intended for consumption)
- VERSATILE: Perfect to be used on wide range of arts & crafts, mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resin. For example, it can be used for heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, kinetic sand, instrument coating, car coating & more
- HIGH QUALITY: The Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating's thermochromic powder is grounded with advance grounding technology & machine, it is ultra fine with vibrant colors
- EASY TO USE: Simply follow the instruction written on this page to achieve your desired colors. It works well with common household crafting items.
- 1 x Heat Sensitive Guitar Coating (10g)