LEATHER ROLLER PRESSER FOOT gives you more control and causes less friction between the foot and feed the dog while sewing or quilting on leather, denim, fur, suede, synthetics and napped or piled fabrics.
HOW TO USE ?
- Attach Leather Roller Presser Foot to the machine; adjust the needle position to the far left to sit next to the wheel of the foot.
- Place the trim on the right side of the fabric edge, aligning the flange of the trim with the raw edge of the fabric. Stitch the trim to the fabric, sewing next to the trim.
Place the second piece of fabric right side down, aligning the raw edges of both fabrics. Using the same settings as above, stitch through all layers, on top of the first stitching.
- Efficient presser foot
- Wide range of usage
- Effective for preventing fabric from slipping or puckering
- Easy to use
- Simple installation
- High quality built - durable and anti-rust
- Material: High-quality steel material
- Application for High Shank Sewing Machine including Singer 17U / 18U sewing machine / 810 high-head machine / flat machine, SINGER, JUKI, CONSEW, ECONOSEW, ARTISAN, MITSUBISHI, TAIKO, JANOME 1600P, BROTHER, KENMORE, BERNINA, and all other comparable style machines.
- Use for laminated Fabrics, foam rubber, nylon, plastics & leather. Make your sewing job simple and fast.
- Size: S (2.2 cm) / M size (2.5 cm) / L size (2.8 cm)
- 1 x Leather Roller Presser Foot