The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a popular field jacket designed for the US military. Introduced in 1965, it replaced previous models of field coats such as the M-1951 field jacket and the M-1943 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by United States troops during the Vietnam War. Its robust design and tough wearing turned out to be crucial for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cool weather conditions that came after monsoonal rains. Presented US Army style M65 field jacket features quality and strong surface material (65% polyester, 35% cotton) and warm, removable long-sleeved liner, which is suitable for the autumn, winter and spring. The jacket fastens with a zipper and snaps and features four pockets, waist and bottom drawstrings and a concealed hood in the collar. Ideal for all outdoor pursuits.
- High quality teflon fabric, it is lightweight, water-resistant, windproof and breathable.
- Functional Zipper pockets is throughout the jacket, which can accommodate for many EDC gear equipment, tactical knife, pen, wallet, flashlight, Clip and Cell Phone etc
- Comes with lightweight foldable hoodie, which is the best choice for military, army ,outdoor, tactical, combat, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, travel, rider.
- 4 big front pockets, and lots of pockets throughout the m-65 field jackets.
- 2 Velcro patch panels, where you can put your favorite badge.
- 1 earphone holder for hanging ur earphone.