Are you tired of the mess of kitchen tasks?
Are you looking for a dish drying rack that does not take up space?
Do you have a multi-functional dish rack?
ROLL UP SINK RACK provides you an awesome solution for your kitchen organization and space saving, increasing my counter space, but the water painlessly falls into the sink as it dries after a rinse. Then it rolls right back up after my dishes are dry, out of the way of the sink and others.
Working as a heat resistant pad to cool foods & freshly baked bread and cookware, bakeware, stoneware, flatware, kitchenware.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - The roll up dish drying storage rack holder can be used not only for drying kitchen utensils but also be a colander, a preparation desk put over the sink or a trivet for hot bowls to put on. For water drain and storage purposes.
- HIGH QUALITY - xl kitchen sink draining rack is made of food grade stainless steel rods with silicone rubber which guarantees its long life and makes the rack organizer durable and non-slip.
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL - The roll-up drying rack is made of 304 stainless steel plus food contact silicone,very sturdy, healthy and eco-friendly, totally BPA-free, safe and reliable. Receive a bonus multifunctional silicone, double-sided dish brush & fruit/vegetable scrubber.
- CONVENIENT HOLDER - The silicone fringe drying rack strainer board fits most of sinks, can be cut in two if you need it to be smaller and can be easily rolled up and put away in the drawer giving your kitchen an ideal look.
- Materials: High-Grade Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: Small - 14.5" x 9" (37cm x 23 cm)
- Dimensions: Medium - 18.5" x 9" (47cm x 23cm)
- Main Usage: Dry any kitchen product (pots, pans, dishes, flatware, utensils, specialty coffee mugs, plastic food containers etc) or fruits & vegetables
- 1 x Multipurpose roll-up drying rack
- To avoid buying inappropriate size of this drainer rack, please measure the size of your sink before purchasing.
- In order to keep this drainer rack like new, we suggest using a sponge to clean it everyday. Dry it before you roll up and store it in a drawer.