Having planaria problem in your fish tank?
Planaria Tube Trapper can helps you!
A simple device made of glass that CATCH planaria and seed shrimps effectively.
- Planaria is a non-parasitic flatworm that could exist in our shrimp tanks due to lack of fish.
- They attach and eat any of those just molted and vulnerable shrimp.
- In order to remove these unpleasant organism, we can use this planaria tube trapper to remove plannaria without chemical or medication due to shrimp's sensitivity to these elements.
- 3-hole design, convenient and practical. Glass manufacturing, crystal clear.
- High light, acid and alkali, non-corrosive.
- Trap/Catches Planaria, Flat Worms and Leeches.
- Equally effective for leeches
HOW TO USE THIS?
- Put in bait such as raw pork, dead fish, shrimp, meat, etc.
- Then fill the trap with water and place it with holes facing down soil bed.
- Switch off the light during planaria trapping.
- Planaria that trapped inside the tube will not be able to come out from the designed hole.
- Take out and wash the trap the next day, and then repeat the steps.
- Material: Glass
- Length: approx.13cm/5.12inch
- Color: Transparent, as pictures
- DO NOT feed Crystal shrimp before trapping. Switch off the lights while trapping the Planaria/ Leeches.
- Planarians are nocturnal animals, it is belongs to or is active at night. So it is better to switch off the lights while trapping.
1 x Planaria Tube Trapper