This Puppy Potty Training Pad provides all day protection for potty training, making clean-up a breeze.
It is super-absorbent which offer superior performance and reliable convenience.
With built-in dog attractant and odor neutralizer, it helps to aid training and minimize unpleasant odors. Designed with plastic lining to help prevent leaks.
Great for house-training new puppies, incontinent dogs, placing inside kennels, and for travel.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT: 5-layer design makes the dog potty pads much more absorbent than the most wee wee pads for dogs, holding up to 5 cups of liquid
- LEAKPROOF: 100% leak free with durable waterproof plastic layer to protect your floor or carpet from damages, making home clean up far easier
- QUICK-DRY: Non-woven fabric top layer for fast absorbency, which absorbs liquid instantly; Diamond-quilted design directs liquid to be absorbed quickly to prevent overflow
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Features premium materials, the upgraded potty pads for dogs are of excellent quality and resistant to scratches and tears
- PRODUCT SIZE: Each dog pee pads measures: 22"W x 22"L(55.9 x 55.9 cm), great for puppies, dogs, elderly canines, kittens, cats and other pets, also for your indoor or outdoor use.
- Help familiarize your puppy with the pad by placing him on the pad several times during the day.
- When the puppy successfully goes potty on the pad, immediately reward with verbal praise and a special treat, then replace the used pad with a fresh one.
- If your puppy eliminates elsewhere, gently place him back on the pad as encouragement, always using positive (never negative) reinforcement.
- For best results, confine your puppy to a smaller space to start, like a kitchen or bathroom.
HOW TO USE:
- Unfold the training pad and place it in a confined area (Blue plastic side down)
- If your pet relieves themselves somewhere other than the designated spot where the pad is placed, bring him back to the correct spot immediately.
- Keep in mind that your pet will have to relive themselves shortly after a meal and will need to eliminate more frequently during the summer when their water intake is higher.
- The minute your dog begins to relieve themselves on the pad, be sure to use cues like go potty.
- Every time that your pet used the pad successfully, make sure you give them a treat & praise.
- Always remember to dispose of soiled pads & replace them as needed.
- When your pet begins to relieve themselves on the pads consistently it is time to move the pad closer to the door.
- Keep moving the pads closer to the door until they are actually outside. Now the training process will be complete.
- Top Layer Material: Non-woven Fabric
- 2nd & 4th Layer Material: Paper Pulp
- 3rd Layer Material: Absorbent Polymer
- Bottom Layer: Waterproof Polyethylene
- Pad Size: 22"W x22"L(55.9 x 55.9cm)
- 1 x 1 Puppy Potty Training Pad (20/100 PCS )