OUR FURRY FRIEND ALWAYS AGING FASTER THAN US, AND SOMETIMES THEY NEED SOME ADDITIONAL HELPS FROM US.
If your dog has leg issues like weakness, arthritis, minor ACL, or becoming limping because of aging, WE CAN HELP YOU. This Braces help dogs putting more pressure on their thigh and foot, relieve the pain and pressure of joint, let them walk steadier and run faster.
The brace not only works well in recovery stage, but also does well in terms of injury prevention, as we know, dog rear legs are muscular but also get injured easily, with this REAR LEG BRACE, your furry friends will be better protected when doing activity.
- STAY PUT - Angled design perfectly matching dog's hock to prevent sliding down. Each hind leg brace comes with 4 Reflective Velcro Straps that secure the brace around ankle without moving or sliding down.
- STRONG SUPPORT - This Brace is made of 4mm premium quality neoprene and nylon lining, which is soft and durable, does not rub, pinch or hurt skin, and is suitable for longer wear and repeated uses.
- A PAIR - Study has shown that when a dog get injured to one leg, it is highly likely the other leg gets injured as well due to imbalance caused by the injured leg. So it is essential to wear braces on both legs.
HOW TO WEAR:-
- Let him sniff the brace. Give a treat. Repeat a few times.
- Touch his leg with the brace. Treat. Repeat until he becomes familiar with the brace. Liberally powder the inside of the brace with cornstarch or baby powder, put on the brace and fasten the buckle, treat, remove immediately. Repeat a few times.
- Two hours on the first day and increase by an additional 1 hour per day as tolerated.
- After the break-in period, wearing times should build up to 8-14 hours a day. Put the brace on in the morning and take it off at night.
|Size||2" above hock||2" below hock||Brace Height|
|S||Up to 5.25"||Up to 4.00"||5.75"|
|M||Up to 6.00"||Up to 5.00"||6.75"|
|L||Up to 7.00"||Up to 5.75"||8.00"|
|XL||Up to 8.00"||Up to 6.75"||9.00"|
- SMALL - Like adult Chihuahua and Poodle size dogs,
- MEDIUM - Like adult Husky and Bulldog size dogs
- LARGE - Like adult German shepherd and Golden Retriever size dogs,
- EXTRA LARGE - Like adult Dobermann and Great Dane size dogs,
TIPS FOR YOU:
- The dog should not wear the brace at night or when they are crated, unless specifically instructed to do so by the veterinarian or rehabilitation professional.
- Walks are permitted based on the veterinarian's/rehabilitation professional's recommendation.Gradually increase walks as tolerated.
- 1 x Rear Dog Leg Brace (1 Pair)