T-Shape Conductor Terminal are used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the quick slide connector makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a push-on terminal.
A quick and easy way to tap in to an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
The electrical connector saves time and greatly reduces error. Use these wire terminals to realize the wires connected with standard and uniform operation, free of worrying the short-circuiting, and the circuit leakage caused by non-standard connecting.
- No wire stripping is necessary. Simply clip part over the primary wire and close with a pair of pliers
- No special tools are required
- Taps are insulated, color coded by wire size
- All taps meet or exceed UL and SA standards
HOW TO USE:
- Simply insert both wires into the splice, squeeze down on the metal insert with pliers, and close the cap.
The wire connectors perfect for all vehicle, audio, video, speaker, led strip lights installation and other electrical equipment.
- Rated voltage EN: 400V
- Rated surge voltage: 4kV
- Rated current: 10A
- Connection technology: CAGE CLAMP
- Connection type: solid+fine-standed
- Cross section from: 0.08 mm⊃2; (28AWG)
- Cross section up to: 2.5 mm⊃2; (14AWG)
- Compact splicing connector; 3-conductor terminal block; with operating levers; max. contunuous service temperature 85 °C
- 1 x 10 pcs of T-SHAPE Conductor Terminal, Or
- 1 x 20 pcs of T-SHAPE Conductor Terminal, Or
- 1 x 30 pcs of T-SHAPE Conductor Terminal